Today we’re pushing a small free auto-update to ProPhoto4 for users on auto-upgrade-capable web hosts. This particular update is mostly a few bug fixes and minor enhancements. One of the enhancements we made can help ensure that automated Emailsgenerated when someone fills out your contact form get through to you, so we felt it was worth pushing out this auto-update to make sure all of our customers got that change. If you’re interested in all the details, see the changelog below.
If your host doesn’t do auto-updates, you can download the latest build from within your admin area under ProPhoto => Customize => Site Settings => Misc => ProPhoto Updates. Tutorial for updating from downloaded zip can be found here.
- prevent clicks on un-linked sides of first or last lightbox images from closing lightbox overlay
- admin CSS reorganization + minification
- include retweets when pulling tweets from Twitter, so count is correct
- fix lightbox image skipping when using keyboard navigation
- fix problem with post and page-specific background colors and images
- correctly detect newer BlackBerry phones as mobile devices
- ensure that lightbox gallery closes on escape key press for all browsers
- fix problem where post image borders and dropshadows were being wrongly applied to post signature and call-to-action images
- remove “from” field spoofing in contact form Email sending to prevent Email problems on hosts with spam problems
- decrease size and improve tiling of included design “Sunny California” background image
- fix problem where scrollbars didn’t appear when necessary within a menu-item edit screen
- fix rendering bug with search input in white-themed mobile footers
- add wider default mobile logo to starter design “Sunny California”
- fixed a bug upload/import of design exported from design created from paid starter design was being added as a starter design instead of inactive design